[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ASync calls stays in JBoss queue after restart

m_hess do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 22 09:51:11 EST 2006

Hi,

I tried to fix this by calling timer.cancel() during the destroy method, which seems to me is the way to handle timers during shutdown if I don´t want them to get persisted.

Now I´m having the  "Could not destroy component: "componentName"
EJBNoSuchObjectException: Could not find stateful bean: " problem.

Important: I already searched the forums for that exception and found the "adjust Timeouts-solution". I did that, but I still get the exception. Furthermore, I get this for my ASyncTest class, as well as another class. Both do have in common, that they are created using @Startup.

Timeouts also do seem unlikely, because I can provoke this directly after startup - although all 3 timeout values  are set to 30 minutes (or 1800 seconds).

I´m running Seam 1.1 GA on JBoss 4.0.5 GA.

Does anybody have a clue what else might go wrong during the shutdown phase? I tried to debug it, but it seems like I do not even enter the @Destroy method of my bean. Frankly, I´m completely lost on this one... :-(

Help, please, anybody?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995880#3995880

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995880