[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EXTENDED persistence and partial rollbacks

ekusnitz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 22 10:52:44 EST 2006

I have a page in which the user can make multiple edits, which goes back to the server for validation on certain actions (without persisting). If validation fails, I want the last edit to be rolled back. However, when I use extended persistence and expose my managed entities on my JSF page, the changes get persisted even if validation fails. My only choice appears to be to rollback everything.
Is there a way to do this with EXTENDED persistence?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995891#3995891

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995891