[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Db-Dump for Seam Examples ?

BerndSchmid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 22 11:27:13 EST 2006

Not thank you !

It seems than other people in the forum have also problems to access the database.
It is really intransparent, how Seam generates the database.

I succeeded now to create half the db of dvdStore on mysql (break with the import-script) with changed configuration in jboss-beans.xml and persistence.xml.

It would be much better, if you could generate the db with one
simple dump and no autogenerating of tables.
For example, where is the config-file for the generation ?

I'm sorry I like the examples in Seam, but the handling of the database is not simple and a reason for searching alternatives like Spring.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995902#3995902

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995902