[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Question on using @DataModelSelection & open a page in a

lle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 22 13:44:36 EST 2006

Thank you for your response.

1. I think I got no other choice then put a link in each column.  I'll look at Trinidad tr:table to see if there's any other way.

2. s:link target doesn't work in my case since I need to control the look and feel of the new window.  I used page action and it seems to work, but then lead to #3.

3.  A click on this link spawns a new window and starts a new conversation.  When I use page action or @Create, it works fine except that if I refresh the new page, then another new conversation starts, which is bad, especially my page action depends on a row selection made from the main screen.  So if I open two windows and then refresh the first one, then it is reloaded with the data of the second one since the selected row now is different.  So, I think the only way to overcome this is to use explicit conversation id.  However, it is broken in 1.1GA.  I think Gavin fixed it in CVS.  I'll download the new version.  If you know any better solution then using explicit conversation Id, please let me know.

Again, thanks a lot and happy holidays.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995935#3995935

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995935