[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - How to return Group of Roles in getRoleSets() method

sweetvenkat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 23 05:10:21 EST 2006

Hi;

Can anybody help me on how to return an array of Group to the super class in my customizable LoginModule?

Here is the method i am overriding....

protected Group[] getRoleSets() throws LoginException {

		String targetUser = getUsername();
                                Group[] roleSets =null;
                                 ????????
                                 ????????  // TO DO: Add 2 roles "Admin","Supervisor"
                                 ????????
	                 return roleSets;
		}

I would like to return two roles "Admin" and "Supervisor" in the above method. These are static roles for now. More roles in future for your solution.

Thanks in advance...
Eswar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996003#3996003

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996003