[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Urgent Help needed !! ejb3 lookup problem from remote c

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 23 18:22:37 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : It works fine if jboss server and client is running on the same machine.
  | If I run the client from a remote machine, I get the following error

anonymous wrote : p.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL,"jnp://host:1099");

You're changing the host accordingly when attempting the lookup on a remote machine?

And you've checked the JNDI Tree on the remote machine that your EJB is there?

http://jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=DisplayTheJDNITreeWithTheJMXConsole

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996068#3996068