[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: jndi.properties jnp.timeout=60000000 ignored

yair.zaslavsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 24 06:40:54 EST 2006

Hi all, first of all, turns out that my experiment with 1000 miliseconds did not work (the exception I got came due to another reason).

I looked inside the code of JBoss-Remoting 1.4.4 and found out that in SocketClientInvoker.java

the constant SO_TIMEOUT_FLAG is now defined as:

 public static final String SO_TIMEOUT_FLAG = "timeout";

so the parameter that should be used as written in previous posts at this thread is not "socketTimeout" but "timeout" (in JBOSS 4.0.5)
I tested this on windows XP with setting the value to 5 seconds and it worked.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996100#3996100

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996100