[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: XDoclet shortcoming?

scramer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 24 10:06:24 EST 2006

Hello again.

I got the problem narrowed down a little... While studying the xdoclet source I found a way of generating the <foreign-key-mapping/>

I just had to add an undocumented setting:

  | /**
  |  * Getter for CMR Relationship.
  |  * @return The personal data for this patient.
  |  *
  |  * @ejb.interface-method        view-type = "local"
  |  * @ejb.relation                      name = "Patient-To-Person"
  |  *                                          role-name = "Patient-To-Person-Role"
  |  *                                          target-ejb = "CMPPerson"
  |  *                                          target-role-name = "Patient-Is-Person-Role"
  |  *                                          target-multiple = "false"
  |  *
  |  * @jboss.relation-mapping      style = "foreign-key"
  |  */
  | public abstract CMPPersonLocal getPerson();

which is completly GREAT. But now I run into the next problem: The generated jbosscmp-jdbc.xml is messed up:

  | <ejb-relation>
  |   <ejb-relation-name>Patient-To-Person</ejb-relation-name>
  |   <foreign-key-mapping/>
  |   <ejb-relationship-role>
  |      <ejb-relationship-role-name>
  |         Patient-To-Person-Role
  |      </ejb-relationship-role-name>
  |      <key-fields/>
  |    </ejb-relationship-role>
  |    <ejb-relationship-role>
  |      <ejb-relationship-role-name>
  |        Patient-Is-Person-Role
  |      </ejb-relationship-role-name>
  |      <key-fields/>
  |    </ejb-relationship-role>
  | </ejb-relation>

It is AT LEAST having an excess <key-fields/> in the relationship role named "Patient-Is-Person-Role"; and on top of that it seems to be lacking <cmr-field-name/> and <cmr-field-type/>.
Where am I going wrong now?

Greetings

Sebastian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996106#3996106