[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem with @End(beforeRedirect=true)

ccurban do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 25 07:54:01 EST 2006

I have got a facelet-page named cc_distribution.xhtml

And a SFSB with one action method triggered by a commandLink from this page.

  | 	@End(beforeRedirect=true)
  | 	public String updateDistributionList() {
  | .
  | .
  | .
  | 		return "cc_distribution";
  | 	}

Using the following navigation rule in my faces-config.xml:

  | 	<navigation-rule>
  | 		<navigation-case>
  | 			<from-outcome>cc_distribution</from-outcome>
  | 			<to-view-id>/view/manage/cc_distribution.xhtml</to-view-id>
  | 			<redirect/>
  | 		</navigation-case>
  | 	</navigation-rule>

I thought the result would be something like that:
1. I hit the Link.
2. updateDistributionList() is executed
3  the conversation is ended before the redirect
4. redirect to the same page

Unfortunately the redirect occurs without the conversation ending. Any suggestions?

Happy Christmas.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996186#3996186

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996186