[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPORTAL-459 You shoul

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 25 19:16:41 EST 2006

I have started to rework the security documentation in the 2.6 trunk docs (http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/portal/docs/trunk/referenceGuide/en/modules/security.xml). It describe both authentication and authorization part with simple examples.

I regret that I don't have much time to spend on that item, however it provides accurate documentation on what exist since 2.4 and will remain until the end of life of the 2.x branch. It gives also a couple of examples.

I know that the subject is tough but it would be great is someone can extend the documentation as it is an important subject for the whole community.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996215#3996215

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996215