[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Any experience with SeamFaceletViewHandler?

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 01:34:44 EST 2006

If you are using JBoss 4, you are using JSP 2.0.  JSP 2.1 is the Java EE 5 version, which is sadly not yet available on JBoss 4.  I believe Tomcat 6 supports JSP 2.1, but you have to go to JBoss 5 for that.  (Or maybe JBoss 4.2, though I've given up trying to figure out what exactly will or won't be in JBoss 4.2)   If you are running Seam on another server, you may have JSP 2.1 at your disposal.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996238#3996238

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996238