[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Any experience with SeamFaceletViewHandler?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 02:19:59 EST 2006

Ok, I'll try that.  I'm now thinking that the problem is I don't have the Facelets Servlet installed in my web.xml.  That would make sense; it's a load-on-startup servlet which probably does set up factories, etc.

But then I'm totally confused about URLs.  Right now my files are .jsp files, but they are actually served by Seam, so the URLs are all .seam URLs.  I notice in the Facelets examples they are all .xhtml files.  What is the logic for getting these .xhtml files to be processed by both Seam and Facelets?  I'm totally confused.

One good thing about changing them from .jsp to .xhtml is that NetBeans has a good built-in xhtml editor that will spot xhtml syntax errors, so I won't have to worry about that.  I just have to worry about getting Seam and Faclets to operate on the same files, right?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996246#3996246

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996246