[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Compile Error in org\jboss\aop\Advisor.java

jagadeeshvn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 02:59:27 EST 2006

Hi All,

I am trying to compile the latest AOP source and I am getting a few compilation errors in Advisor.java ( ln:360 ).

[execmodules] E:\JavaSource\JBoss_AOP\aop\src\main\org\jboss\aop\Advisor.java:36
0: hasAnnotation(java.lang.Class) in org.jboss.repository.spi.MetaDataContext ca
nnot be applied to (java.lang.String)
[execmodules]          if (metadataContext.hasAnnotation(annotation)) return tru
e;
[execmodules]                             ^
[execmodules] E:\JavaSource\JBoss_AOP\aop\src\main\org\jboss\aop\Advisor.java:37
8: getAnnotation(java.lang.Class) in org.jboss.repository.spi.MetaDataContext ca
nnot be applied to (java.lang.reflect.Method,java.lang.Class)
[execmodules]          Object val = metadataContext.getAnnotation(m, annotation)
;
[execmodules]                                      ^
[execmodules] E:\JavaSource\JBoss_AOP\aop\src\main\org\jboss\aop\Advisor.java:42
3: hasAnnotation(java.lang.Class) in org.jboss.repository.spi.MetaDataContext ca
nnot be applied to (java.lang.reflect.Method,java.lang.String)
[execmodules]          if (metadataContext.hasAnnotation(m, annotation)) return
true;
[execmodules] 3 errors
[execmodules] 2 warnings

I understand that the problem is with jboss-container.jar and the version I have downloaded from svn when I executed build.bat is relatively new, but Advisor.java is looking for a previous version. I couldn't find that version anywhere in SVN. I would really appreciate if you can point me to a repository from where I can download that version of jboss-container.jar.

Thanks
Jugs

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996248#3996248

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996248