[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - removeObject do not fully remove when working with FileCache

emailmsgbox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 03:39:57 EST 2006

with the same code from
http://jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=96896

I added a method to remove form the cache

  |   public static TestData delTest(Integer sipID) {
  |
  |          return o = (TestData)  myCache.removeObject(new Fqn(TEST,sipID));
  |
  |     }

the Object is not fully removed form the file system

with the simple data object "TestData" , when I try to retrieve from the cache the deleted object I can NULL
but with a more complex object I get a partial object

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996254#3996254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996254