[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - File Uploding

vikash.anand do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 05:58:37 EST 2006

Dear All;
            I need to upload one excel file to server and then to parse it to get it's contents. In JSP file i have following code:

  | <form method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" action="<portlet:actionURL/>">
  |  File: <input type="file" name="file" size="25">
  | <input class="boldFlatbtn" type="submit" name="Upload_File" value="Upload File"/>
  |
  | </form>

In processAction i am using following code:
System.out.println("Uploaded file path is : " + actionRequest.getParameter("file"));

This is not showing me the file name.

Please help me to how i can get that uploded file at processAction and to save it.
I googled to find answer but i could not find any good results.

Thanks in advance;
Vikash Anand.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996268#3996268

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996268