[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - bookmarkable portlet urls

jgilbert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 10:38:32 EST 2006

I have a JSF portlet and I would like to make some of the views bookmarkable. any ideas on how to do this or if it is possible.

for exxample, i have a portlet that tracks Orders. It can filter and list Orders. Then it can navigate to a selected Order.

I would like to create a URL that can be used later to go directly to the specific Order view.

Maybe something like /portal/default/orderPage?id=1234

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996291#3996291

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996291