[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Question about concurrent-request-timeout

ekusnitz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 12:02:50 EST 2006

In working through the examples, I see that the concurrent-request-timeout appears to be extremely small -- at most, 50 seconds. So, for example, if you start up a couple of conversations, they will timeout very quickly.

My question is, is there a technical reason for this? Obviously, the longer you allow, the more likely you will run into optimistic locking conflicts, but are there any other issues?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996302#3996302

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996302