[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: classcastexception on redeploy

Bart1985 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 12:28:22 EST 2006

Well, I finally found what was causing this classcastexception;

I was using a standalone client to test my EJB's. When the standalone client looked up a sessionbean, it seems remote interface was kept alive. When I redeploy my application, JBoss doesn't replace the old interface with the new one. I don't know why this is, but I think it has something to do with the client stub and that the underlying connections stay alive.

Now I've put everything in an ear application and use a test servlet to test my EJB's instead of a standalone client.

I hope this may help if you're having the same ClasscastExceptions....

Bart

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996306#3996306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996306