[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Getting LazyInitializationErrors with a SMPC

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 27 01:06:12 EST 2006

Oh, another thing I noticed, according to: http://docs.jboss.com/seam/1.1GA/reference/en/html/xml.html, I can create a session-scoped SMPC, but it says: "This example creates a session-scoped Seam-managed persistence context (this is not recommended in practice):".  It seems like the session-scope is the natural scope of "user" type objects, so shouldn't it be natural to have a session-scoped SMPC for those objects to be attached to?

I'm just trying to figure out what's the standard / best way to do these things.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996379#3996379

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996379