[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB 3.0 AND JBOSS 4.0.4 G.A

alexg79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 27 06:59:52 EST 2006

Please, in future posts wrap your code using the "code" button on the posting page (where you write your post). That way it'll preserve the indentation and use a monospace font so it'll be much easier to read.
Regarding your problem, the JNDI path you're using is wrong, assuming you use JBoss of course. I don't know where you got that code, but the correct JNDI path would be APPNAME/FacadeBean/remote. Replace APPNAME with the name of your deployed application. It's best to verify from the JMX console that the resulting JNDI path actually exists on your server after deployment.

One more tip:
MessageFormat.format("{0}/{1}Bean/remote", APPNAME, beanName);
This is what I use in my own application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996429#3996429

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996429