[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM BPEL - A few newbie questions

bpel4t do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 27 08:08:58 EST 2006

Hi:

I'm new to jBPM BPEL, and I have a few questions about the product. I hope yo can answer them.

1) Is it possible to create process instances of a BPEL process with the jBPM API? Or the only way to create process instance and complete the following activities is through the web service invocation?
2) Every time I create an instances, is it stored in the database?
3) Is it possible to access the data stored in the database through the jBPM database API or the only way is using SQL queries? Does the database keep register of completed process instances?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996438#3996438

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996438