[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: paginating a datamodel

ask4saif do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 27 08:41:04 EST 2006

Thanks alot man, I tried it and it worked fine. thanx again....

But there is a little performace issue, I am using DataModel and i loads whole of the data in it from the DataBase. Now this data can be up to thousands of records. Now this raises the memory issue, the server may ran out of memory. how can i solve this issue.

I mean it would be better if it get, suppose 100 records and populate it in the datamodel and on the jsf page it shows 10 records at a time. when we reach the 11th page then it fetches the next 100 records.

Is it possible?

Thanx again man for the reference and everything.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996441#3996441

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996441