[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Linking Components from different Ears

jgilbert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 27 11:00:16 EST 2006

I have SFSB components in multiple Ears. One ear contains a SFSB component that I would like to access from views in all the other Ears. When I tried this I received an exception saying that the JNDI name did not exist.

This is because the components.properties file in the ear has:

    jndiPattern my-second-app-0.0.1/#{ejbName}/local

So it is expecting all the components to be in the same Ear. Is there a way around this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996463#3996463

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996463