[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: AssignmentHandler problem

dslevine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 27 12:44:52 EST 2006

FUN FUN FUN!

I would be happy to do that, but I don't understand the Identity module interaction with the rest of the system well enough to understand the best design for morphing it into a service.  I think extending/overriding the identity module is a good place to start, and once I understand better I'll try to refactor into a clean interface.

(For instance, I dont understand your other reply about Hibernate config.  I'll reply there... :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996487#3996487

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996487