[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Getting LazyInitializationErrors with a SMPC

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 27 18:02:03 EST 2006

I now have Facelets working and am moving pages over from JSP-style <% include(... to using proper Facelet Templates.  I have look at various template systems (both Java and PHP) and this one is the best.  It produces well-formed output every time and lets me easily define a real page template that's totally separate from the functional parts of the pages.  This is pretty cool.  Now I'm understanding why people here are so hot on Facelets.  It's far beyond JSP.

I wish I had started building my app with seam-gen or something like that because the config hell has been the nightmare of this project.  Getting past that, I'm seeing some amazing capabilities here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996539#3996539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996539