[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - I have problem to receive complex parameters , BP Interface,

pkovgan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 28 04:36:53 EST 2006

Hi,

Could someone help me ?

My BP is simple:

Interface has doSome(parameter) method, where parameter is complex object.

First assign after receive must pass this object to invoke of next webservice without any changes in parameter structure.

1)What should I do?
2)Is there some example?
3)Should I create new Type  for this parameter in WSDL of BP?
Or I can use type declared in WSDL of webservice, which I'm going to invoke?
4)How should I write assign? Per attribute copy or entire object copy?

I'll appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996596#3996596

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996596