[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Getting server deployer option in JBoss 2.0 Beta version

vishal22_mehra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 28 07:20:52 EST 2006

Hi,
  I am new to this group. i have download the JBoss 2.0 Beta version. I import examples given with JBoss starter kit. I opened these examples into JBoss IDE.
  While deploying the application(src.process), i am getting one option  SERVER DEPLOYER. This option was not present in the Demo(http://www.jboss.com/products/jbpm - Have a quick look for yourself section).
 I am not able to understand what should i write here. I think here i need to give path of JBoss Server. But don't know whether i need to give relative path or absolute path.
 I am not able to deploy the application. Can anybody help me to figure out this problem.

Thanks
Vishal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996618#3996618

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996618