[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Starnge exception

torben.frojonck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 28 08:47:16 EST 2006

In a servlet (in a method called from the doPost method) I have the following code:

Class detailClass=Class.forName("dk.frojonck.pingtest.schedule.PingTest");
I get a strange exception, when this code is executed:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/oro/text/regex/MalformedPatternException
	at dk.frojonck.pingtest.servlet.CreatePingTestServlet.createPingTest(CreatePingTestServlet.java:123)

I do not understand the exception, since it is about some regular expression class, wich I do not use.

I am using jboss AS version 4.0.5 running on Fedora Core 5.

Can somebody give me a hit, what os wrong?

Torben

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996634#3996634

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996634