[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Fail-over not happening for DB Stored Procedure

k2_4_u do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 28 08:59:46 EST 2006

I am using JBoss 4.0.5. My cluster contains 2 nodes on different App servers on different boxes.

I am invoking a Oracle stored procedure through JDBC. The call to stored procedure is from a simple POJO.

The problem is, when the active node fails during the execution of the Stored Procedure, the stored procedure is not recovered when the second node takes-over. The invoked request just hangs and there is no trace of it in the second node. From the DB side I observed that the SP execution was also incomplete.

Other database interactions (like select, updates etc) are being handled properly.

I have tried all means that I could - but in vain. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Thanks much-

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996638#3996638

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996638