[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: how to force Logging for page access ??

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 28 10:49:37 EST 2006

Here's a trivial example I just test.  I generated a stub seam-gen app and add two pages: private.xhtml and nope.xhtml.  I attached a page action to private.xhtml:  (this is equivalent to adding the action to pages.xml)

private.page.xhtml

  | <!DOCTYPE page PUBLIC
  |           "-//JBoss/Seam Pages Configuration DTD 1.1//EN"
  |           "http://jboss.com/products/seam/pages-1.1.dtd">
  |
  | <page action="#{check.check}" />

Check.java:

  | package example;
  |
  | import org.jboss.seam.annotations.*;
  |
  | @Name("check")
  | public class Check {
  |     @RequestParameter
  |     String secret;
  |
  |     public String check() {
  |         return secret==null ? "/nope.xhtml" : null;
  |     }
  |
  | }

"/private.seam" shows the content of the nope page and "/private/seam?secret=" shows the content of the private page.

Hope that helps in your debugging effort.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996658#3996658

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996658