[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JBossWS vs JBoss WS4EE

Yueh2k6 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 28 16:45:39 EST 2006

according to the JBoss webservice stacks table :

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=WebServiceStacks

It indicates that for my version of Jboss appserver (4.0.0)

We are using the JBossWS4EE stack,  NOT the JBossWS.

The reason is that I remembered downloading JBossWS at

http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossws/downloads

This should not be used and installed on my JBoss 4.0.0 env, right ?

Also,  is JBossWS4EE an additional download on top of the JBoss 4.0.0 download ? I don't think so because I cant find such links and JBoss 4.0.0

already has a jboss-ws4ee.sar under the  direcotry.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996734#3996734

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996734