[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Injecting beans defined in jboss-beans.xml

daleth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 28 21:14:56 EST 2006

I'm sure this is answered somewhere in here but I couldn't find the correct search criteria to find it.  So, sorry in advance for what is likely a repeat.

I have some beans (just POJOs) within my SEAM app, for example one is a configuration properties object.  I'd like to inject them, via @In, into things like my session beans.  Currently, just defining them in jboss-beans.xml leads to an error when the session beans startup that indicates that the particular beans aren't found.  This makes sense since to me since as far as I understand the objects defined in jboss-beans.xml aren't bound to the contexts searched by @In.

So, what is the most appropriate way to do this?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996768#3996768

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996768