[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: modifying the jboss portal programatically with portal c

FredF do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 29 06:20:07 EST 2006

"julien at jboss.com" wrote : actually they are injected in the servlet context of the web application.

  | the portlet context is a mere wrapper of the servlet context.

Ok, thanks. I have solved the task in another way (the solution with the mbeanserver inside a transaction). I reed this post:

http://jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=87301&view=next

I have now created a page. I want to put a portlet inside it. I have found the method of page createWindow(String name) but how do I specify the portlet instance to be shown in the window? There is no create instance of Window class.

Fredrik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996822#3996822

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996822