[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: bookmarkable page with cid problem

liudan2005 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 29 16:44:39 EST 2006

Thanks for your help. It is a result view.

Here is what I'm trying to do. I have 3 pages: search->choose from result-> detailed info. I used s:link in the 2nd page. the detailed info page needs to be bookmarkable. The back bean has a search method and showResult method. both action methos are annotated with @Begin(join=true).

When user comes from the bookmarked url, my detailed info page only shows some basic information. If user comes from search page, my detailed info page would show more information related to user's search conditions. That's why I need both search and showResult methos annotated with @Begin(join=true).

I don't  understand the redirect solution you've mentioned. Can you please explain it a bit more? Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996914#3996914

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996914