[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - Re: how to load external property file in JBOSS

informsantosh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 29 17:42:02 EST 2006

Hi ,

I have used another way I have added system/application properties to properties-service.xml, This file can be found at server/default/deploy.

To acess the variables declared in properties-service.xml , we will be able to access these varibles ${test.name}, This variable can be acceed from any config file like spring app-context.xml / web.xml . These properties can loaded prior to loading EJB/ any jar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996919#3996919

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996919