[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - JBoss 4.0.3SP1 creating new session for every request

rajan.pundir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 30 19:07:17 EST 2006

We are having a problem with JBoss in our production environment.
The production environment is a clustered environment. When I access my application , Jboss creates a session for it. But on subsequent hit to the same application , JBoss is creating new session. This is causing our application to break.

The application code works fine in testing environment. The clustereing configurations are little different though.

We have a lot of redirects in our application.

Can anybody let us know what can be the cause for this behaviour?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997016#3997016

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997016