[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: I have problem to receive complex parameters , BP Interf

pkovgan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 31 00:41:16 EST 2006

Repeated, cause previous message does not display correctly.
This one is right one.

Hi Alex,

A lot of thanks for your efforts to help me!

So I did understand that in general I should not have problem to pass complex parameter or its part to subsequent webservice.

I have just one additional question in this part:
Do you mean I have not use receive and assign if process message is exactly like a  first service call message?

I actually tried several things including (may be not exactly) those that you have proposed, but I anyway had errors , so I'll send you my bpel and wsdl for inspection. It seems I have more general problem of visibility of my services.

I very appreciate your help and wish you good luck and good health and all my best wishes in new year!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997024#3997024

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997024