[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - I got a problem with the servlet-api.jar

vt00098 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 31 07:35:32 EST 2006

Hello, everybody.Happy new year to everyone.

I use the examples with the jbpm3.1. this example use tomcat as the app server. I found the example in the \jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.2\jbpm\.. I first run ant, then run ant -f build.deploy.xml  build.webapp and got a jbpm.war. I extract this file and import the extractd files into a eclipse project. erery thing is ok. jbpm can run under tomcat. now I try to modify the source code in the webapp to fit my requirment. I found they lack some jars.?for example:serverlet-api.jar, jsp-api.jar, comm-fileupload.jar and so on. when I add serverlet-api.jar to the project, the errors in the source file such as logfilter.jsp dispeared, but jbpm run into error.  i got the following problems, can anyone help me?
thks and regards
vt00098

javax.servlet.ServletException: Unresolved compilation problems:
	org.apache.jasper cannot be resolved to a type
	org.apache.jasper cannot be resolved to a type
	org.apache.jasper cannot be resolved to a type
	org.apache.jasper cannot be resolved to a type
	org.apache.jasper cannot be resolved to a type
	org.apache.jasper cannot be resolved to a type
	org.apache.jasper cannot be resolved to a type
	org.apache.jasper cannot be resolved to a type
	_jspx_tagPool_f_view cannot be resolved
	org.apache.jasper cannot be resolved
	The method getServletConfig() is undefined for the type login_jsp
	_jspx_tagPool_h_messages_nobody cannot be resolved
	org.apache.jasper cannot be resolved
	The method getServletConfig() is undefined for the type login_jsp
	_jspx_tagPool_h_form_id cannot be resolved
	org.apache.jasper cannot be resolved
	The method getServletConfig() is undefined for the type login_jsp
	_jspx_tagPool_h_selectOneMenu_value_required_id cannot be resolved
	org.apache.jasper cannot be resolved

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997058#3997058

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997058