[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Problem creating two intances on the same machine

adik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 04:10:55 EDT 2006

Jerry hi,
thanks for answering and sorry for the late desponse
but when I installed Jboss I chose the  "all" option  which give me only "default" instance (probably with the all configuration)
any idea?
I read the document and I don't know what to do,

I have the same problem with other instances (not on the same machine) what can blobk them from seeing each other.
as far as I understand I don't need to do any configuration they will work by default they are working in the default partition

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956877#3956877

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3956877