[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deployment order of dependent process definitions

sgodden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 06:00:23 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : hey, you brought it up yourself ;-)

?? - I wasn't angry about anything.  Apologies if that appeared to be the tone :)

anonymous wrote : IMO you do not want runtime errors because of this and thus want to have all processes deployed when you start some new instance

Can't we leave that decision to users rather than making it for them?

anonymous wrote : A CMDB would be great for this, either way right? Or do I mis something?

What's a CMDB?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956922#3956922

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3956922