[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deployment order of dependent process definitions

sgodden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 06:16:24 EDT 2006

Sorry, let's start again - we're actually agreeing, and it seems I did not express my original post adequately.

(PD = Process Definition)

I have PD 1 and PD 2.

PD 1 refers to PD 2 as a sub-process.

I deploy PD 2.
Then I deploy PD 1.

They are both now deployed.

Then I create a process instance from PD 1.  It fails, saying that PD 2 does not exist.  This is wrong(?)

Start from scratch.

I deploy PD 1.
Then I deploy PD 2.

They are both now deployed.

Then I create a process instance from PD 1.  Everything works fine.

Of course, all PDs must be deployed at the time the process instance is created.  But should it be necessary that I deploy them in the correct sequence?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956933#3956933

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3956933