[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How to sign the client when an EJB consumes a webservice?

pma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 08:23:56 EDT 2006

I read of the Topic about ?WS-Security Signing for EJB?.
I setup the server sign successfully.
But I still don?t know How to sign the client when an EJB consumes a webservice.

I put the wsse.keystore wsse.truststore jboss-wsse-client.xml in the META-INF folder.

Also I add the reference of the webservice as followed in the ejb-jar.xml.

            <service-ref>
               <service-ref-name>service/serverCTIM_ServiceProxy</service-ref-name>
               <config-name>Standard Secure Client</config-name>
               <config-file>META_INF/jboss-wsse-client.xml</config-file>
               <service-interface>javax.xml.rpc.Service</service-interface>
               <wsdl-file>META-INF/wsdl/serverCTIM_ServiceProxy.wsdl</wsdl-file>
               <jaxrpc-mapping-file>META-INF/serverCTIM_ServiceProxy-jaxrpc-mapping.xml</jaxrpc-mapping-file>

			        <handler-name>WSSecurityHandlerOutbound</handler-name>
			        <handler-class>org.jboss.ws.wsse.WSSecurityHandlerOutbound</handler-class>

               <port-component-ref>
                 <service-endpoint-interface>com.type.CTSEI</service-endpoint-interface>
               </port-component-ref>
            </service-ref>

in the console: it said: Cannot obtain security configuration
So it still doest not work.
Where did I wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956966#3956966

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3956966