[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SEAM CRUD application has no impact to the DB

jason_rency do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 09:12:44 EDT 2006

just found the problem.

the seam app uses the stand along mode of the bundled    hsql db rather than the one I configured in hibernate.cfg.xml.

it seems seam app read the peristence.xml for the url of the hibernate.cfg.xml.

I am just curious:

why the persistence.xml automatically configure the data source to its bundled hsqlDB while I am using another hsqldb installation?
(is this a bug of the JBOSS IDE)

what's the difference of functions between hibernate.cfg.xml and persistence.xml in the seam application?

how and where can I define the JNDI name of the data source which required by the persistence.xml?

I do appreciate any suggestion and hint.

regards

Jason

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956981#3956981

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3956981