[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: re : Decision Hanlder

cpob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 09:33:21 EDT 2006

I just made the change to the Decision class, and it works

I simply added this method to Decision.java:
public void setDecisionDelegation( Delegation del ) {
  |     this.decisionDelegation = del;
  | }

And then I programmatically added it to an existing decision node.
Delegation d = new Delegation();
  | d.setClassName("test.TestDecisionHandler");
  | d.setProcessDefinition(proDef);
  | decisionNode.setDecisionDelegation(d);

It called my handler no problem when going through the process.

This was good I came across this, since this is something we needed anyway. :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956990#3956990

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3956990