[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - How do I configure this type of logging????

askesis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 10:19:43 EDT 2006

I want to log the output from all classes of a certain package into a seperate logfile. I have found out how to log the output of a certain deplayment .ear to a separate file but because that also contains the JBoss output it is too verbose.

Is this possible, and if so, could you give me an example/pointer to docs of how to do that (I have read and tried the wiki with no luck)?

TIA

Joost

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957005#3957005

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957005