[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deployment order of dependent process definitions

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 10:30:17 EDT 2006

I did not think the tone of your post was 'angry' not at all. Sorry if you got the impression that I got the impression that...... well enough :-)

hhmmm. in you example you say PD2 is a sub process, you deploy it first, then yuou deploy the parent and the parent cannot find the sub if an instance is created??? Hmmm if that is true it is indeed strange.

We largely agree, but I *do* think that deploying in the order of all subs then parent is not wrong. Otherwise you could get a runtime error if you start (like in your first example, but I'd suspect that to happen in the second case... )

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957012#3957012

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957012