[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deployment order of dependent process definitions

sgodden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 10:44:56 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : Furthermore, what if you had an instance of a super process that is currently active and then you deploy an update to one of its subprocesses before the instance reaches that subprocess? The process would not execute in the manner as expected when the instance was started.

When I say runtime, I mean process instantiation time.  So when a process based on PD1 is started, all subprocess definitions are resolved then.

I did not mean resolving it when the token reaches the process state.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957020#3957020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957020