[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deployment order of dependent process definitions

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 11:01:45 EDT 2006

Simon,

So do you mean to alway use the latest version of a subprocess from whatever version of the parent process? David is right there is a discussion on this in the forum (me to lazy to search now, sorry ;-))

If you do not mean this, I would not want this to happen when instantiating process. Then it would be a problem our customers run in to, I (and my employer) want this validation to happen when we deploy things. Well in advance of customers using it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957027#3957027

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957027