[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: re : Decision Hanlder

cpob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 11:13:48 EDT 2006

I was all ready to spout a list of 'why', but then my argument just kinda fell apart, so my reasoning is rather weak now.  I can see how decisions could be implemented just like nodes w/ actions.

Assigning a delegation straight to a decision node, instead of creating an action, and a delegation, and all the hoops you'd have to jump through is just nicer :)

The decision has a handler (the delegation), which even has a separate column in the Node table for it, so it avoids the action middleman.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957033#3957033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957033