[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to invoke a business process in JBoss

brado do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 11:32:51 EDT 2006

Ronald,

I'm surprised. Community support or not, you're a moderator, and your actions reflect on the JBoss organization, and should be carrying the torch for courtesy and helpfulness. But yet again, when given the opportunity to respond with courtesy and grace, you vent.

"kukeltje" wrote : Can I send you a bill somewhere for the hour I spent answering your posts (Since you are a consultant, I think you have the money)?

You provided no answers. You RTFM'd me more than once, and took a jab at me to boot. And in the end, the only thing you provided was evidence that either you weren't aware of the differences between jBpm 3.0.3 and 3.1.1, OR  that you did know the differences but were more concerned with  blowing someone flak for answering what you considered to be too simple a question. As it turned out, my questions were legit, because I was using a different version of jBPM than you assumed (but didn't think it significant enough to ask) I was using, and I wasted 4 days trying to get to a simple answer.

Ronald, let me ask you a question. It is said that "an organization is the shadow of a leader cast long". Does this exchange accurately represent the JBoss organization in general, or only you? I'd sincerely like to know, as I'd really like to spare the customers I service unnecessary indignation at the hands of those whose technology they are employing.

Moving on,

Brad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957045#3957045

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957045